Mashafan

Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Mashafan

site sur Maria Sharapova

Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Mascarade ...
Voir le deal

2 participants

Maria: TOP 10 2009

Mashafan
    Mashafan
    Admin

Masculin

Maria: TOP 10 2009 Empty Maria: TOP 10 2009

Message  Mashafan Lun 9 Mar - 16:59

Ten Books I've Recently Read

Maria has done a brand new top 10 list for the site and she lists the ten books that she has recently read.  Here is the list:

1. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho - really good short read when you need a little perspective on life.

2. The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman - loved this one! A bit confusing in the beginning but turns into a really good story.

3. The Associate by John Grisham - He's one of my favorites!! Really engaging book but leaves you hanging in the end.

4. Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert...  I love books that take you into a different world. I couldn't put it down.

5. The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell....Quite an interesting concept and ideas on trends but after 200 pages I got the point and put it down.

6. Winter in Madrid by C. J. Sansom - A Novel set in the 1940's after the Spanish Civil War...really good storyline.

7. The Sharper Your Knife, the Less You Cry by Kathleen Flinn - I love food especially French cuisine so this was a real treat!

8. Chasing Cool by Noan Kerner and Gene Preeman - it's about making a business successful and creating original ideas.

9. The whole series of the Twilight books by Stephenie Meyer - all of them were fantastic and quite addicting...third one was my favorite.
    L'EMPEREUR
    L'EMPEREUR

Masculin

Maria: TOP 10 2009 Empty Re: Maria: TOP 10 2009

Message  L'EMPEREUR Mer 11 Mar - 9:10

C'est sur que ces derniers temps elle avait pas grand chose d autre à faire que lire des bouquins Smile Laughing

La date/heure actuelle est Mar 14 Mai - 2:54